Hitachi Ltd. is a multinational company from Japan. It is a huge conglomerate with its headquarters in the capital city of Japan – Tokyo. It has various smaller companies under its name like Hitachi Group. Hitachi Ltd. comes under the DKB group of companies. Hitachi not only is an electronic company but has various other work areas and has related sub companies like social infrastructure, Railways, Constructions and many more.
Besides that Hitachi a public company released its IPO on Tokyo Stock Exchange and is also attached with TOPIX indices and is a part of Nikkei top 225. With that Hitachi has made its mark worldwide and has been ranked 38 by the Fortune Magazine in its Global Fortune 2012 list. Not only this, Hitachi’s hardware is ranked no. 1 in the world. Its hard disks are safest and most durable when compared with its competitors.
Hitachi’s C10FCE2 saw has a 10 inch length and provides precise, near to perfection and smooth miters and cuts. It is used for a variety of functions like making wooden show pieces, building furniture, on construction sites and for many other odd jobs. Besides that it can be used on all kinds of woods like plywood, hard board, soft board etc. It can cut through metals like Aluminum.
Thus having multiple usages it’s a good buy and is worth your money especially when you get so many features in one tool. Not only this, it is easily transferable due to its light weight. Its longevity is something that the consumers swore by. Although it comes with 5 years warranty, never had a buyer needed to replace it so early. It is every carpenter’s best friend.
Why you should go for Hitachi C10FCE2?
Maybe it does not look all that great and is not so shiny and well designed on the top. Does it really matter? It is what inside that matter with this tool. It comes complete with laser beam and an on and off button to operate it which was not their previously. Mind you, don’t blame the company if the motor burns up, please note that it’s heavy machinery and requires a 15Amp outlet. So please do not run it on just any power supply cord and power outlet. Prefer buying 12-3 or 10-3 cord for this tool to perform effectively and keep the life of your tool long.
Hitachi C10FCE2 – Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
It is a great buy for the price tag it comes with and better than its competitors due to the brand name attached to it. Not to forget the Hitachi C10FCE2 comes complete with the safety devices to operate it safely. It can easily handle minor to medium workloads like making chair rails, moldings for the TV panel, the door frames and the window casings. The possibilities are endless. Just remember where to stop, like you cannot make crowns with it now!
Following is a point by point list on why you should choose Hitachi C10FCE2 amongst all the available saws in the market, online as well as offline
- Small, sturdy, easily portable and quite handy to use
- Motor of 15 Amp can cut through quite a lot of hard materials.
- It comes with the various features attached like laser beam, clamps and extension bars.
- There are 24 teeth in the blade which comes with the Hitachi saw and is of exceptionally high quality.
- The warranty period is higher than the warranty period of all the other saws in competition put together. It has 5 years of warranty period.
Pros and Cons of Hitachi C10FCE2
Hitachi C10FCE2 is one of the many models of the miter saws available. C10FCE2 is a compound miter saw, is 10 inches in length and have 24 tooth saw blade. It comes complete with a saw dust bag, a box wrench, an extended fence and vise assembly.
Along with this product you can also purchase optional accessories which come with a lucrative offer when bought together. As all know Hitachi is a leader in this field of making power tool and has world class manufacturing facilities you can trust its accessories with closed eyes and create the craft you wish for because adding on features is the company’s promise for continuous innovation and maintaining quality is its trade mark.
Some of the special features of Hitachi C10FCE2 are:
- 10 Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 15 Amp power motor convenient to do commercial jobs as well
- An angle range of 0 to 52 degrees to give improved flexibility
- Bevel range of 0 to 45 degree complete with manually adjustable stops
- Reduced noise and controlled vibration to use for a longer period of time.
- Handles placed horizontally gives the required comfort while working
- An option to change the access brush thus increasing the life of the product
- Weight of 26.3 lbs to make it portable and easy to carry from job to job
Although the product is one of the best selling products of Hitachi still nothing comes without some flaws. Some cons of Hitachi C10FCE2 are:
- Laser beam adjustment takes lot of time and can be aligned to only one blade, either left or right.
- To change the blade one has to hold the blade guard open and hold down the blade lock simultaneously which is tad bit uncomfortable
- Inadequate table area and small fence space
In short a Safe Purchase
All in all Hitachi C10FCE2 is a great product to work with at a great price. It’s a safe product for people who have just learned to use these tools or are still in the learning phase. Besides the issue of getting the crown holders Hitachi C10FCE2 is a great product to use for your home projects and finishing small tasks in hand. It is good enough to be called professional miter saw with high portability. If you go by the word of Hitachi C10FCE2 users you are going to use this saw all the time at your home, from job to job and for all the creative projects running through your mind right now.